Samobor – hidden treasures
Samobor is a charming little town just outside Zagreb, a favorite weekend getaway spot for city folks, with amazing surroundings especially attractive to hikers, anglers and hunters. It’s also a foodie wonderland because it’s the home of several unique Croatian culinary icons like Bermet dessert wine, kremšnita cake or muštarda aromatic mustard. If you love to discover new tastes and enjoy simple but delicious food with rich tradition, this is an ideal trip for you.
Beside the already mentioned specialties, on this tour you can also taste local treats like samoborska salama, samoborski kotlet, medenjak, rudarska greblica, sir i vrhnje…
- Location: Samobor, Central Croatia
- Available: Year round
- Group size: 2-4
- Duration: 5+
- Lunch: included
- Discover what puts Samobor among top locations on the foodie map of Croatia.
- Meet and greet the oldest and best known producer of Bermet.
- See how the famous Croatian gingerbread heart souvenirs are made.
- Have a filling traditional lunch at an amazing location surrounded by nature.
- Check why kremšnita cake is the fluffiest here in its hometown.